Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26, the day after Christmas

I had a fabulous Christmas time. Started on preparing for a Holiday Loft Tour in downtown Joplin. This is the 2nd year we have had our loft apart of the tour. It is a crazy time preparing and then more crazy having people you don't know coming and looking at every little thing in your home. I love it :-) The people are usually very nice, they will take pictures of different things in your home. Some will say isn't your home different, and all I can think is Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful. Yup... This year was fun, I had one group  of women looking at all my treasures and saying how they loved it and then all of the sudden this women says I know who you are! EEK. Well she know who I was because of what I design and sell at Rangeline Antiques. That is a good thing.













Another exciting thing was that I submitted a Christmas tree to Country Living Magazine on facebook. They picked 99 trees out of I have no idea, but mine was picked. So many of the trees were gorgeous and a couple of fun trees, mine was part of the fun ones. I had an old cast iron floor lamp stand and an old large square lamp shade. We took both a part and painted and re-assembled and then hung vintage Shiny Brite ornaments. It was a fun way to display my one of my favorite collections(obsession). LOL


Now I am ready to head back into studio and create some more treasures. Oh I have so many ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I love it all Kim and thank you for being such a great inspiration to me in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete