Friday, September 14, 2012

So far........

So far it has been busy and exciting. My home is still unpacked, big surprise there. Hey, I am at the beach. The beach is about 1000 ft. from our home. So we try to take a walk twice a day.








The dogs love the water.





I am a white and color person. Not usually a brown person. Well, this house is totally brown paneling. And dark blue carpet. I can work with it :-)

 
 
What a mess. I wont ever show you the bedrooms, oh boy. It is a scary maze in the middle of the night, when you have to go to the pee. And I know it is a 4 bedroom house but it is much smaller than the 2 bedroom loft. But I am thankful.
The outside is fun.




One of my favorite things is the outdoor shower

 
 
 
Yesterday I painted this cute little dresser and chair. I can't wait to add some pumpkins. 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful day.

 
 
 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. ha! I would never get anything done there!! I love that your dogs get to go to the beach! Such a change from living in the loft for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place you have there! It looks so peaceful...a good place to hang out on the porch and read a book. I just found your site through Dani @ Silo Farms and am now following. What an HONOR to have 2 brave sons, nobly serving their Country. You obviously raised them right! I have such respect for our service men and women, and will be praying for God's protection on your "little" angels and the rest of our troops. Look forward to reading more!
    Trinity B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have to mention that my dad also has an outdoor shower and it's FABULOUS! It's seriously like the best invention ever. Plus, there's something sort of cool about taking a warm shower while looking up at the stars. Enjoy the new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shower, Kim! I can't wait to come visit you!

    ReplyDelete